Sunday, December 18, 2011

Post#12 - Bostonian Doors

Good morning everyone,

Wow, we've been working on this project for 12 weeks already. Thank God we are almost done. I'm looking forward to going back to work. I've missed my students.

This week we completed the installation of our 4 Bostonian doors. Three of them are already varnished. I still need to varnish Julianne's door. Yesterday I installed all the casings, baseboards and mouldings in the hallway. Last night we bought some door handles which I will install tomorrow. The next picture is one of our hallway.

Hallway
Unfortunately our counter top is still not installed. We are hoping to have it in by Wednesday at the latest. I will need to do some plumbing in order to install the sink and the dishwasher. 

We also have our natural gas range connected. I'm looking forward to cooking on it. We hope to have our Christmas supper in our new dining room. Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment